Conditions of Entry
Skyn® Elite and Lifestyles® Nano Promotion
Enter for Your Chance to Win a Year’s Supply of Netflix Subscription
Winners of this draw:
• These Conditions of Entry are between Ansell Limited and any of its related corporations or affiliates (Ansell) and the participant. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who purchase SKYN® ELITE AND LIFESTYLE® NANO from Coles. Purchasers of these specified products from Coles are required to enter the Coles store number and receipt number for each purchase into the promotional platform entry form in order to enter. Employees of Ansell, its agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
• The promotion commences at 10am AEST on Wednesday 12 August 2015 and closes at 5.30pm AEST on Tuesday 29 September 2015 (Promotion Period). The entry time will be automatically recorded when each entry is submitted.
• 10 winners will be selected at random two days after the end of the Promotion Period (Draw Period). The random draw will be conducted electronically at The Good Copy 27-29 Johnston Street, Collingwood, VIC, 3066. The determination of the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified via the email address provided as part of their entry form on the promotion platform www. www.getluckydip.com within 2 days of the Draw Period. Their names will also be published on the Ansell website on the same date www.ansellcondoms.com.au.
• Each winner will win a year’s supply of a Netflix subscription – which Ansell has determined to be valued at $150 RRP.
• Winners will receive their prize via post to their nominated postal address following notification that they have won.
• Ansell accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
• The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
• The prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at time of printing.
• By entering into this promotion, each participant acknowledges and agrees that if he/she is a winner of the promotion:
(a) he/she will not sell, resell, distribute or engage in any other exploitation of the prizes; and
(b) the prizes will only be used for his/her own personal use.
• Prize claim date is 3 months from completion of the Promotion Period. If a prize remains unclaimed by the Prize Claim Date, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 10am, 3 months from the completion of the Draw Period at 27-29 Johnston Street, Collingwood, VIC, 3066.
• Each entry of the receipt number verifying purchase of SKYN® ELITE AND LIFESTYLE® NANO from Coles will allow the participant one entry into the promotion. Participants may enter multiple times if having a valid and separate receipt number to verify each purchase made. There is no limit to the number of entries that can be made. Furthermore, this participants that share a post to their Facebook page stating that they have entered this competition will qualify for an additional entry into the promotion.
• Entry details remain the property of Ansell. The name of the winners may be used for promotional purposes by Ansell, unless a winner otherwise notifies Ansell at the time of accepting the prizes. The Entries of all participants, including the winners, may also be used for promotional purposes by Ansell, including (but not limited to) on Ansell’s website and Facebook page.
• Ansell has the right to request the winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Ansell.
• Ansell is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion. Ansell assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
• Any costs associated with accessing the website are the participant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Except for any liability which by law cannot be excluded, Ansell shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in connection with this promotion, including as a result of entering this promotion, accepting and/or using the prizes. By entering this promotion, participants agree not to bring any claim or proceed against Ansell for any damage, loss, injury or liability they may suffer in connection with this promotion or otherwise connected with accepting and performing the prize.
• If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Ansell, Ansell reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any participant; and/or (b) subject to any written discretions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
• Ansell collects participants’ personal information, including email address, in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the participant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, each participant agrees that Ansell may use this information in accordance with Ansell’s Privacy Statement (which can be found at http://www.ansell.com.au/privacy-statement.html)
Each participant consents to their personal information being entered into a database, and each participant also agrees that Ansell may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the participant, including sending the participant electronic messages. Participant’s personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
• The promoter is Ansell Healthcare (a division of Ansell Limited) (ABN 89 004 085 330) of Level 3, 678 Victoria Street, Richmond, VIC 3121.
• Authorised Under NSW Licence Number LTPM-15-00666; ACT Lottery Approval TP 15/06528
Ansell, ® and ™ are registered trademarks owned by Ansell Limited or one of its affiliates. © 2015 All Rights Reserved.