Conditions of entry – Smart is Sexy – December/January Promotion
ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A $10,000 HOLIDAY
- These Conditions of Entry are between Ansell Limited and any of its related corporations or affiliates (Ansell) and the participant. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who purchase follows the below procedures:
- Entry is open to Australian residents who purchase any LifeStyles ® 12 products and LifeStyles ® lubricants from instore including grocery, pharmacy and convenience stores (“instore”) and enter their details on www.signsof.sexy. Purchasers of these products are required to keep a physical copy of its receipt for the prize claiming process.
- Entry is open to Australian residents who purchase any LifeStyles® products from our online store (www.ansellcondoms.com.au).
- Employees of Ansell, its agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 9am AEST on Thursday 1 December 2016 and closes at 11.59 pm AEST on Tuesday 31 January 2017 (promotion period). The entry time will be automatically recorded when each entry is submitted.
- 1 winner will be selected by random draw which will be conducted electronically at 12pm AEST on 7 February 2017 (Draw Period) at The Good Copy, 19–21 Johnston Street, Collingwood, VIC, 3066. The determination of the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via the email address provided as part of their entry form on the promotion platform www.signsof.sexy on 10 February 2017. Their names will also be published on the promotional platform website on the same date.
- The winner will win a gift voucher issued by Flight Centre Group where the winner can book a holiday of their choice to the value of $10,000 RRP.
- The winner will receive his/her prize via post to their nominated postal address following notification that they have won.
- Ansell accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes or the terms and conditions issued by Flight Centre Group for validating the prize.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at time of printing.
- By entering into this promotion, each participant acknowledges and agrees that if he/she is a winner of the promotion:
- he/she will not sell, resell, distribute or engage in any other exploitation of the prizes; and
- the prizes will only be used for his/her own personal use.
- Prize claim date is 3 months from completion of the Promotion Period. If a prize remains unclaimed by the Prize Claim Date, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 12pm on 9 May 2017 at 27–29 Johnston Street, Collingwood, VIC, 3066. Winners of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified via the email address provided as part of their entry form on the promotion platform www.signsof.sexy by 12 May 2017. Their names will also be published on the promotional website on the same date.
- Each entry of the receipt number verifying purchase of LifeStyles® products will allow the participant one entry into the promotion. Participants may enter multiple times if having a valid and separate receipt number to verify each purchase made. There is no limit to the number of entries that can be made.
- Entry details remain the property of Ansell. The name of the winners may be used for promotional purposes by Ansell, unless a winner otherwise notifies Ansell at the time of accepting the prizes. The Entries of all participants, including the winners, may also be used for promotional purposes by Ansell, including (but not limited to) on Ansell’s website and Facebook page.
- Ansell has the right to request the winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Ansell.
- Ansell is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion. Ansell assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the website are the participant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Except for any liability which by law cannot be excluded, Ansell shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in connection with this promotion, including as a result of entering this promotion, accepting and/or using the prizes. By entering this promotion, participants agree not to bring any claim or proceed against Ansell for any damage, loss, injury or liability they may suffer in connection with this promotion or otherwise connected with accepting and performing the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Ansell, Ansell reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any participant; and/or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Ansell collects participants’ personal information, including email address, in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the participant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, each participant agrees that Ansell may use this information in accordance with Ansell’s Privacy Statement (which can be found at http://www.ansell.com.au/privacy-statement.html)
- Each participant consents to their personal information being entered into a database, and each participant also agrees that Ansell may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the participant, including sending the participant electronic messages. Participant’s personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
- The promoter is Ansell Healthcare (a division of Ansell Limited) (ABN 89 004 085 330) of Level 3, 678 Victoria Street, Richmond, VIC 3121.
- Authorised Under NSW PERMIT No. [LTPS/16/08910]; ACT PERMIT No. [ACT TP 16/02222]; SA PERMIT NO [T16/2021].
Ansell, ® and ™ are registered trademarks owned by Ansell Limited or one of its affiliates. © 2016 All Rights Reserved.